Software testing is an investigation conducted to provide stakeholders with information about the quality of the product or service under test. Software testing can also provide an objective, independent view of the software to allow the business to appreciate and understand the risks of software implementation. Test techniques include, but are not limited to the process of executing a program or application with the intent of finding software bugs (errors or other defects).
It involves the execution of a software component or system to evaluate one or more properties of interest. In general, these properties indicate the extent to which the component or system under test:
- meets the requirements that guided its design and development,
- responds correctly to all kinds of inputs,
- performs its functions within an acceptable time,
- is sufficiently usable,
- can be installed and run in its intended environments, and
- achieves the general result its stakeholders desire.
|Sessions||Classes Allotted||Time for each class|
|Session 1||7 Class||40 min (theory)|
|Session 2||7 Class||40 min (theory)|
|Session 3||8 Class||80 min (theory + lab1)|
|Session 4||8 Class||80 min (theory + lab2)|
|Session 5||5 Class||80 min (lab 1 +lab 2)|
|Session 6||4 Class||40 min ( placement coaching )|
- We providing course with study material.
- We providing 100 % job assistance for related course.
- We providing course explanation with well-educated faculty.
- We providing corporate IT training of appropriate Course.
- We providing certification of particular course which will useful for your future.
- We providing peaceful environment for class.
- During course, providing company side interaction.
- After course we provide chance to do internship project of particular course in corporate companies.