Ethical hacking and ethical hacker are terms that describe hacking performed to help a company or individual identify potential threats on the computer or network. An ethical hacker attempts to hack their way past the system security, finding any weak points in the security that could be exploited by other hackers. The organization uses what the ethical hacker finds to improve the system security, in an effort to minimize, if not eliminate, any potential hacker attacks.
In order for hacking to be deemed ethical, the hacker must obey the below rules.
1. You have permission to probe the network and attempt to identify potential security risks. It is recommended that if you are the person performing the tests that you get written consent.
2. You respect the individual’s or company’s privacy and only go looking for security issues.
3. You report all security vulnerabilities you detect to the company, not leaving anything open for you or someone else to come in at a later time.
4. You let the software developer or hardware manufacturer know of any security vulnerabilities you locate in their software or hardware if not already known by the company.
|Sessions||Classes Allotted||Time for each class|
|Session 1||4 class||40 min (theory)|
|Session 2||4 class||40 min (theory)|
|Session 3||8 class||80 min (theory)|
|Session 4||7 class||80 min (theory + lab)|
|Session 5||4 class||80 min (lab)|
|Session 6||3 class||40 min (placement coaching)|
- We providing course with study material.
- We providing 100 % job assistance for related course.
- We providing course explanation with well-educated faculty.
- We providing corporate IT training of appropriate Course.
- We providing certification of particular course which will useful for your future.
- We providing peaceful environment for class.
- During course, providing company side interaction.
- After course we provide chance to do internship project of particular course in corporate companies.